1. We are only powerless over the financial markets and the economy if we ignore them.
2. Believe it: People who are financially successful share certain traits.
3. Make a decision to be disciplined in your financial matters.
4. Do a personal financial inventory.
5. Decide what you want financially.
6. Prioritize the most important items on your wish list.
7. Never spend your interest or earnings until retirement.
8. Avoid Debt.
9. Learn about Investing.
10. Consider running your own business.
11. Plan for retirement, don’t ignore it.
12. Estate Planning – The end game.